Rob joined the firm in 2001, having been a long-standing Partner of Greaves Wannan & Williams. He was Chariman of the firm from 2009 - 2013.
Rob is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and has held a number of external Board positions, including:
- Trustee of the Sydney Opera House Trust
- Director of a number of companies associated with ANZ Bank
- Director of St. James Ethics Centre
- Director of Aussie Home Loans Limited (2001 - 2008)
- Director of Clyde Agriculture Limited (part of the Swire Group)
- Chairman of the Rock Eisteddfod Challenge Foundation Limited (2002 - 2013)
- Chairman of the Council of Knox Grammar School (2007 - 2013)
- Chairman of Knox Grammar School Foundation Limited (1999 - 2013)
- Chairman of the Cudgegong Irrigation Association.