Glen Williams has over 20 years experience in banking and finance litigation, commercial litigation and insolvency. He has provided legal services to major Australian banks and has acted in insolvency administrations for leading insolvency practitioners.
Examples of Glen's work include:
- Acting for banks and financial institutions with respect to the recovery of moneys owing under loan agreements, securities and guarantees
- Acting for banks in the recovery of plant and equipment under finance documents
- Prosecuting proceedings in Queensland and Federal jurisdictions for the recovery of moneys owing under contracts, leases and other commercial documents
- Advising banks and financial institutions regarding the appointment of receivers and managers, including drafting appointment documents
- Providing advice to investigating accountants regarding the legal issues arising in the course of their investigations
- Acting for receivers and managers, administrators and liquidators and providing legal services with respect to all aspects of their administrations, including conducting litigation.
Glen is based in Kemp Strang’s Brisbane office.